To earn one super 6-star horse for use in iHorse Racing on or before 1 July 2014, you can simply click to successfully vote on each of the categories, namely, "My Favourite Horse", "My Favourite Jockey" and "My Most Admired Overseas Horse" once in the Most Popular Horse and Jockey Voting campaign between 4 June and 22 June 2014! You can vote as many times as you like, with a maximum of four specified super 6-star horses you can get in this activity.
Specified super 6-star horses will be rewarded during 4 voting periods as follows:
- Vote between 4 Jun – 8 Jun: Sterling City
- Vote between 9 Jun – 13 Jun: Able Friend
- Vote between 14 Jun – 17 Jun: Amber Sky
- Vote between 18 Jun – 22 Jun: Designs on Rome
Participants must be aged 18 or above and hold valid Hong Kong identity cards or travel documents.
Please enter your iHorse Racing Member ID numbers.
Terms & Conditions:
- By participating in this activity, the participants are deemed to have agreed with all of the terms and conditions set out below.
- All participants must be aged 18 or above and hold valid Hong Kong identity cards or travel documents. Employees of Gamemiracle Co. Ltd. ("Game Miracle") and The Hong Kong Jockey Club (together, "Co-Organisers") and their respective immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this activity. Co-Organisers reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- All participants who successfully vote on each of the categories, namely, "My Favourite Horse", "My Favourite Jockey" and "My Most Admired Overseas Horse" once in the Most Popular Horse and Jockey Voting campaign through the hyperlink between 4 June and 22 June 2014, is entitled to one super 6-star horse for use in iHorse Racing on or before 1 July 2014.
- There is no restriction on the number of vote to be casted. Each participant can only get a maximum of four specified super 6-star horses by casting a vote in the 4 specified voting periods, which is for use in iHorse Racing in this activity.
- Gifts cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The Co-Organisers reserve the right to amend any of the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct and all other matters relating to this activity, the decision of the Co-Organisers shall be final.
- The Co-Organisers reserve the right to use the name, video footages and photos of the participants for promotion and marketing purposes.
- All participants expressly agree that The Hong Kong Jockey Club may collect their above personal data and transfer the same to Game Miracle for the activity and relevant purposes afterwards. All the data will be deleted one month after the activity.
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club gives no warranties in respect of the gifts and/or its use thereof rewarded under this activity, including those implied by law to the maximum extent permitted by law. The liability of The Hong Kong Jockey Club, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of its officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors arising out of, resulting from, or by reason of the participant’s use of the gifts is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law, irrespective of the cause of action for a claim.
- These Terms and Conditions are drafted in English and translated into Chinese. In the event of any inconsistency between the two versions, the English version shall prevail.